Our Case Managers are dedicated to providing optimal case management services that will allow individuals to appropriately manage their health care and daily living needs, while living independently in their own home.
Who We Service
Peters Agency provides Case Management services for Low Income, Frail, Elderly or Disabled adults who have been authorized to receive services through State funded Medicaid Waiver program such as: ADvantage, My Life My Choice, Sooner Seniors, Medically Fragile or the Living Choice Demonstration Project by either the Department of Human Services or Oklahoma Health Care Authority.
Who We Service
- Provide Member Support and Advocacy
- Research and Educate the member and caregivers on all available Formal, Informal and Community Resources that can assist meeting needs;
- Collaborate with the member, family and the healthcare team to develop a cost effective, individualized and comprehensive care plan that will assist in the management of the member’s medical diagnosis, as well as the member’s daily living needs.
- Develop and Implement an Individualized Outcomes Based Care Plan.
- Coordinate/Facilitate Delivery of Services.
- Monitor and Assess the Care Plan to assure that the members needs are being appropriately met.
- Facilitate team meetings with the member, family and health care providers to discuss changes in the member’s health care or needed revisions to Care Plan.